Studying the Bible is a community.
The group is made up of senior guys in high school. What really holds most of the group together is having common intrests like studying the Bible, sports, girls, ect and common obstacles like school, applying for college, work, parents, and that kind of stuff. A couple people in the group don't really get along the best, that's an issue once in while, and one guy who loves any kind of attention. It's really hard to keep him on track during discussions.
I fit into this group as one of the leaders. I facilitate the conversation and small group time, trying to keep them on track and involved in the group. I want to be apart of this gorup in order to help the guys. They are my friends and I want to be able to pass on what I have learned since high school so that they can be more prepared and avoid the same mistakes that I made.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment